Flickering LED Lights
A flickering LED. The LED never goes out, just goes up and down in brightness in a nice random pattern.
Great for Torches, Oil Lamps, Coal in a Blacksmith's forge and other places where a soft subtle flicker is needed.
Get creative with your ideas for using flickering colors
- Cool White flicker: simulate movie theater projectors and television
- Warm White flicker: candles and lanterns
- Blue flicker: space craft engines exhaust, also televisions
- Red flicker: race car exhaust, hot coals
- Green flicker: witches brew, aliens
the possibilities are endless -your own ideas!
big Thank You to Dave Reed for this picture!
Dave used our flicker orange in his Great forge diorama
Watch the flicker effect!
"What do I need to run these?"
|3 volt battery / regulated adapter|
|Our 3 volt coin holder
or our 3 volt AAA holder
or 3 volt AA holder or our 3 Volt Adapter
|9 volt battery / regulated adapter|
|9 volt get our
9 volt battery snap/switch or
12 volt get our
12 volt regulated adapter
|Your own AC or DC supply:7-19V|
|7-19 volt Universal AC/DC lights
are already set up "plug and play"
for your own power supply