A flickering LED. The LED never goes out, just goes up and down in brightness in a nice random pattern.
Great for Torches, Oil Lamps, Coal in a Blacksmith's forge and other places where a soft subtle flicker is needed.
Get creative with your ideas for using flickering colors
- Cool White flicker: simulate movie theater projectors and television
- Warm White flicker: candles and lanterns
- Blue flicker: space craft engines exhaust, also televisions
- Red flicker: race car exhaust, hot coals
- Green flicker: witches brew, aliens
The possibilities are endless!
A big Thank You to Dave Reed for this picture!
Dave used our flicker orange in this great forge diorama
"What do I need to run these?"
|3 volt use|
|5-12 volt battery / regulated adapter|
|Your own AC/DC or DCC supply: 7-19V|
7-19 volt Universal AC/DC/DCC lights
All of our LEDs come with a 2 year warranty!
Don't forget these other accessories to help wire up your LEDs!