Awesome fire effect! Very easy to use, guaranteed!
Add a fire to your Model Train Layout, to your Firefighter or Police Diorama, or your Dollhouse Fireplace or patio. Nothing to assemble, you just provide the power, have a fire model!
The Fire Kit is a combination of 3 LEDs: a flashing red, a flashing orange, and a solid orange. The secret to the fire effect is the different flash rates giving a random effect. You get a ready-to-use pack of 3 LEDs, battery not included.
To make a campfire, trash fire in a barrel, small brush fire, or other small fire, we suggest the Pico or 1.8mm fire option, since those size LEDs are easier to hide under scenery. Read Tips on making a fire scene for more details.
Use the 1.8mm AC/DCC option for a great addition to the Firebox in your steam locomotives.
For larger scale fireplace fires, or building fires we like to use the 5mm Fire Kit. For structure fires, where a whole floor or more of the building is engulfed in flames
- we use 2 or even 4 packs of the 5mm Fires to get things really looking lively!
- Also, line the inside of your building with Aluminum Foil (where the foil cannot be seen from the outside) to help throw the light around even more!
Powering Your Fire Kit
These Fire Kits are ready for either 3 Volt DC, 5-12 Volt DC battery or regulated adapter, or 7-19 Volt AC/DCC/DC operation.
|3 volt use|
|5-12 volt battery / regulated adapter|
|Your own AC/DC or DCC supply: 7-19 Volts|
7-19 volt Universal AC/DC/DCC lights
All of our LEDs come with a 2 year warranty!
Don't forget to grab extra wire, on/off switches, or our new blacksmith sound effect circuit!
Who Uses Our Fire Kit?
- The Greeley Freight Station Museum
- The United States Airforce
- National Association of Miniature Enthusiasts (NAME)
- Professional Layout Builders
- Professional Photographers
Get your fire today!