Our 3 Volt 1 amp power supply adapter can run 1 - 50 LEDs and is Guaranteed to correctly run all of our 3 Volt DC LEDs
- 1 Amp will run from 1 - 50 LEDs
- 2 Amp will run from 1 - 100 LEDs
These regulated power supplies will put out exactly 3 Volts of power if you hook one single LED to it, or hook the maximum number of LEDs to it. They are regulated and able to run delicate electronics like LEDs and circuits.
These UL listed Adapter / Transformers convert wall current to 3 Volt DC output, perfect for our 3 volt LEDs.
Input: AC 120-240V 60HZ 10W Output: Regulated 3V DC 1000mA Center positive
- Plug Diameter 5.5mm
- Length 10mm
- 57 inches from the Adapter body to barrel plug
|Panel Mount Power Jack
Standard Power Jack is Included Free
The power jack receiving end plugs into our power adapter. At the other end, we have added a short piece of red and black wire.
Here's how to use it:
- Mount this small power jack inside of your model.
- Connect the red power lead to all of the red leads on your LEDs, use shrink tube or electrical tape to protect the connection.
- Connect the black power lead to all of the black leads on your LEDs, again using tape or shrink tube.
- Make your connections on the inside of the model.
- When you are finished, plug in the adapter and enjoy your LEDs for years and years!
Adapter with On/Off Switch:
- The on/off switch can run 100 LEDs.
- The switch is mounted 6 inches from the barrel plug.
After plugging in the adapter, just press the switch once to turn on all lights, press again to turn off.
Or, check out our power jack with multiple switches added on: Jack with Switch
Easily change from 3V wall adapter over to battery and back!
If you like to run your lights on wall power, and still want the flexibility to sometimes run on AA batteries whenever you are not near a wall outlet, we have a solution.
With the "battery option" solution, wire your lights to the "male plug". Now you can use the quick connector to easily switch from 3 volt wall adapter to AA battery pack and back!
Add the "battery pack" to your order on this page. You will get:
- Power Jack with a female connector added.
- AA holder/switch with a female connector added.
- 1 "male plug" to wire to all of your LEDs.
Easily and safely change back and forth at any time!
Regulated Power Adapters
No more bulky, heavy, heat generating, transformers! This new high speed digital switching circuitry shrinks both the size and weight of the transformer! It also greatly reduces heat "losses", and increases the available output power. The result is much higher efficiency as well as a much more tightly regulated output voltage.
By comparison, A non-regulated adapter can put out up to 5 volts of power, which is too much for 3 volt LEDs. We do NOT recommend connecting our 3 Volt LEDs to a non-regulated adapter as the potential output voltage would be too high. This Transformer is one of the newer "switching adapters" which regulate the output voltage without all of that heat the older adapters can produce.
Related Items You May Need
Shrink Tube - Shrink Tube provides a nice solution for protecting the exposed wire connections.
Extra Kynar Wire - The same strong, flexible wire we use on all of our bulb-style LEDs.
International Plug Adapters - Use our power adapters no matter where you live.