Light your 1:43 Emergency Vehicles
Lights for your 1:43 diecast emergency vehicles! This set includes:
- pair of 3mm fast flash white for headlights
- pair of 3mm normal flash red for the taillights, you will need to drill the car out a little to fit these in the taillight position, often there is metal there.
- a pair of 3mm lights for Your Existing lightbar - choose from fast flashing:
- 1 Red & 1 Blue most commonly seen USA police
- Red - Red consider for Ambulance or Fire or police
- Blue - Blue modern police or Euro police
- Yellow - Yellow often seen on Tow Trucks
- Single Red Normal Flashing (for older police cars with single top light)
- Plus a pair of Solid Warm White and Solid Red headlights and tail lights
your light choice will depend on the car you are lighting. O scale police cars often come with a stock lightbar that is solid unlit. You can drill out the plastic and put 1 of our lights on each side. The O scale cars usually have red one side, blue the other. But some cars have blue both sides or red both sides.
The pair of red flashers can also be used for Diecast Fire Trucks or Diecast Ambulances. Have a look at the vehicle you plan to light and see if it has a blank lightbar already. If not, you will need to find or make one. Or just put the flashing lights themselves on the top of the car.
You can run this set of 6 lights for 1:43 diecast police car on AC, DC, or DCC power. You can run on a 9 volt. The lights will be brighter in the 12-19 volt range.
Read a short article on installing lights in a your 1:43 diecast car
|Lightbar Light Colors||Part Number|
|Red and Blue||RCRB|
|Red and Red||RCRR|
|Blue and Blue||RCBB|
Early Era Police Cars!
The car on the right in the above video shows a 1957 Ford modified with our classic set.
The pre-1960 Era police set includes:
- paired headlights solid warm white
- paired tail lights solid red
- Single red flasher for the top
Order this setup by choosing the "SINGLE RED" option in the above order box!
"I have recently purchased one early police car light set, 2 fire sets, 2 welder sets and 2 flashing light sets for my "O" gauge train layout. The police car is a 1/43 scale 1941 Ford. What a wonderful addition they make now that I have them all wired on my layout! I just wanted to let you know that you make a great product."