Use a USB Cable to Power your LEDs.
This is a convenient way to power your LEDs.
- Choose from 3 Volt or 5 Volt USB adapters.
- Simply plug into any:
- USB Power Hub
- USB Portable Charger
- USB Power Bank
- Runs up to 25 of our 3 Volt LEDs.
- USB uses 5 Volts, so our 3 Volt USB adapter uses a small voltage regulator to bring the voltage down to 3 Volts.
- Runs up to 75 of our 5-12 Volt LEDs, depending on the Amps of the power source you are using.
- A modern smart phone fast charger, either wall plug, or portable power bank, will be able to run 75 LEDs. Slower chargers will run less, with a rule of thumb of 50 LEDs per 1 Amp of power.
This USB connector has a red wire and a black wire. All of our LEDs have a red wire and either a black or green wire. To connect, twist the red to red, and black to black/green.
"How long will the LEDs run between charges?"
It depends on the capacity of your power supply. A portable charger that charges your cell phone would power 10 LEDs for 150-400 hours.