3 Feet of shrink tube you can use to protect all of your wire connections.
These sizes are the same ones we like to work with for our LEDs. The smallest size 1/16th is great for when you have just a few lights to connect. The bigger size 3/32nd is best for larger groups of lights.
The shrink tube is thin-walled so it does not take up space after shrinking, but still very durable. Easy to Shrink! You don't need to use a heat gun. If you do not have one, this shrink tube will shrink with a hair dryer or lighter or an embossing tool.
- 1.5 foot of 1/16th diameter shrink - - our smallest
- 1.5 foot of 3/32 diameter shrink
Both Included in this package for only $2
If you need 3ft one size or the other, choose that in the options.
Other Shrink Tube ideas:
- use to bundle wires out of the way
- cut a small piece and use it to "jacket" or "cover" the sides of your LED. It cuts down all side-light
- use to help hold your bundle of fiber-optic cables onto the surface of your sanded LED.